Ok this picture is not mine so giving credit where credit is due....Sarah Vaugh :) But I did make this soup but it was all gone before I remembered take a picture. This soup is soooo good! I didn't have corn but it was still good. Here is the recipe:1/2 c of chopped onion
3 boneless chicken breast
1 garlic clove
1/4 tsp of ground cumin
1/4 tsp of chili powder
2 cans of chicken broth
1 can of diced tomatoes and diced chilies(if you don't like too spicy just do diced tomatoes)
1 can of black beans
1 cup of frozen corn
4 tsp of cilantro
3 tbl of lim juice
2 cups of mexican cheese
sour cream
bag of tortilla chips
Put chicken with the liquids and spices in crock pot and put on high for 4 hrs. then add the beans corn, and cilantro and let simmer for an hour. then pour over chips and add cheese and sour cream and enjoy! thanks sarah weller for passing this on and thanks sarah for the picture :)
No comments:
Post a Comment