Nathanael had a recipe for no bake cookies on his math paper today and he wanted to make it. The kids have helped me many times in the kitchen but they have never done it by themselves. Well today I allowed Nathanael to make these all by himself...tho I was close at hand to make sure he didn't get burned. He did so well with measuring out everything and stirring and all. He was sooo excited to have made his first cookies by himself! And mommy was happy since these cookies are one of her favorites :) So much for watching her calorie intake...guess I will be riding my bike double tomorrow!
5 comments:
Yay!! I can see your blog now! ;) Love the new pictures! Looks like Nathaniel is a good helper. :)
I had to open it up...I did take out our infor on where we lived and all and it does make me sorta nervous having the kdis pictures out there....but glad more friends can open the blog now...
can he come over and make me cookies?? :]
Nathanael, these look so yummy!!! You will have to make some for me the next time I come to visit. I love you, Grammy.
well tonight he wants to make a blueberry cobbler....so I am trying to find a good recipe for it....he has become a little chef...may need to send him over to keith elbourne for lessons :)(he is brett's brother in law who is an awesome chef!)
Post a Comment