
I found a couple bags of peaches in my freezer this past week. I was soooo excited! Why was I so excited about a bag of frozen peaches? well these were my mommy's peaches( she had in her freezer but I brought a lot home this past summer since daddy was trying to get rid of a lot of food in there). That's her handwriting too :) I knew what I was going to make too....peach cobbler! So I called up Sandra(my mother in law) and asked her for her DELICIOUS recipe! Thanks Sandra....we LOVE your cobbler! here is the recipe for those who want to try it:
1/2 cup of butter
3/4 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of flour
1/2 cup of milk
one large can of peaches( or in my case, frozen peaches)
you will melt the stick of butter in a 13 * 9 pan in the oven while it is preheating to 350.
While the butter is melting you will mix the sugar and flour together in a bowl
Take the pan out when the butter is melted and pour the peaches and milk then top it with the flour/sugar mixture. Bake till golden brown....I forgot how long it was ...oops :)
4 comments:
aw. what a special bag of peaches! :] Love ya girl!
What about the vanilla icecream and whipped cream part? And are you making a trip to SC so you can bring me some homemade peach cobbler. Your 7 month old nephew and your nephew in the making would really love some.
ashley this was the first time we had it by itself..difitely not the best but it was good...I just didn't have either topppings for it...just a big cold glass of milk :)
i'm sure it was wonderful Heather! your cobblers are yummy!! anytime you wanna try any new ones out on us, let me know!! :-)
and i'm sure you'll treasure that plastic bag too!!
Post a Comment