
Wednesday morning the kids woke up to a light covering of "white" on the grass. They were so excited they wanted to go play in the "white stuff" :) They had no idea that more "white stuff" was on the way later that day.... So after breakfast I had no problem asking the boys twice to take the garbage out. In fact Madison even "volunteered" to do the boys chore that morning(wish it was like that EVERY morning :) ) Andrew had just received a new, well new to him, raincoat from our good friend Cindy. He hadn't worn it yet so I told him he could wear it to take out the trash since it had just started rain/snowing again. As you can see he was excited...he was going out in the "white stuff" AND wearing his new coat! :) I love it when my kids get excited about small things (though big things in their eyes)!
1 comment:
whoever said "white" boys can't jump?? :] He's got air! Cute picture!
Post a Comment