
My son Nathanael loves to draw. Where he gets that I have no idea since neither his daddy nor I can draw much. But I am so glad he enjoys it. and I may be biased but I think he does pretty wel,l seeing he is only 7 and has had no one to teach him...most of what he draws is things he has seen and he can just go draw it...pretty amazing kid! I have had to buy a couple folders to keep all his pictures in. I try to date them so one day he can look back and see how he has progressed over the years. He drew this one for daddy the other day since his daddy used to fly in planes....but I think he forgot daddy was in the Air Force not the Army :)
3 comments:
Maybe I'll have to put drawing paper, pencils on the list for his birthday present.
He is very very good! Wow.
And he loves planes too!!! Anytime I et a chance to chat with him he talks about planes and he knows so much about them! :) I think you might have a pilot in your hands! :)
Post a Comment