Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/365


Does this look familiar? :) A basket overfilling with laundry...
I needed to do laundry yesterday but put it off and today I really didn't want to pull it out and start knowing it would be a full day chore if not two days. Reluctantly though I went ahead and pulled it out,and by the way there are 2 big baskets not just that one :), and began filling my washer. But as I was filling it the Lord reminded me to be thankful that I do have clothes to wash. Not only being thankful for the clothes but for the 6 precious people the Lord has given me and I have the privilege, you might say, to wash their clothes!I am so grateful for the family the Lord gave me and I need to keep a positive attitude when washing clothes because one day they will be all gone and I will, I'm sure miss washing their clothes. ( I mean my children will be out of the house....Lord willing Brett will stick around :) )

1 comment:

dawniedoowop said...

awww - thankful for the laundry!! that's good! yes, sometimes don't know how good we have it until it's not there anymore. we can learn to be thankful in everything and every circumstance! easier said than done...still learning; still growing!!! will never be to the point where i've arrived and don't need the Lord anymore!