Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4/365

Ok for you fans of oatmeal, this is a must! My mom used to make this a lot and since it is all natural it IS good for you :) This is how you make it:
Pour some raw old fashion oats in a bowl.
You can either use orange juice or apple juice. (I like apple juice) You are going to pour just enough juice to cover the oats. Then add honey and cinnamon and raisins. Let it set for a few min to allow the oats to soften. Then enjoy! This is a great healthy snack in the middle of the day when you are hungry and it is vey filling! So go ahead and try it and tell me what you think :)

3 comments:

MaMa Vaughn said...

hey well the oatmeal and cinnamon sound good! :] hehe. no raisins for mua. ;]

Meg is sick fever and coughing. joy. you would never guess it by the way she's acting. but yeah...

doggett clan said...

yea i'm home because hubby is still at work and I have no car...I would have stayed home anyway with baby...still has cough and I so want to be able to attend all the services of mission conference next week!

Anonymous said...

Sounds too disgusting healthy for me. LOL