Monday, January 3, 2011

3/365


This evening my husband requested some brownies for desert. I didn't have any "box" brownies so had to go to my "allrecipe" site and find one. The girls are always right there beside me helping me bake.....it may take longer to mix everything together and tho at times I wish I was doing it alone, I know one day I will miss my "little helpers" so I am cherishing my baking time with them now! and yes I allow my kids to lick the beaters...that is after mommy has had a couple of licks :) oh and if you notice, my oldest lost one of her top teeth last night....this is her third one....

2 comments:

MaMa Vaughn said...

I'm super excited your doing this!! :]

By the way, I love Madison's hair like that.So pretty!!

The Doggett Clan said...

Kimmie watched the kids while I did errands and she straighten it...I like it too :)