This morning we woke up to about a foot of snow. It was so pretty looking out and seeing snow covering the trees and all. I only love winter when it snows :) Since today as Saturday and it is about the only morning we are all together to eat breakfast we normally have a big breakfast. This morning I made Belgium waffles. Chocolate chip, blueberry, and plain but with strawberry and cool whip on top :) That is how my mom used to make them and I LOVE it that way tho my kids think it is gross putting cool whip on waffles. But like I tell them they can't say anything negative until they have tried it :) so next time you have Belgium waffles, go ahead and put some strawberries and cool whip on it and then the syrup and I bet you will LOVE it like I do!
2 comments:
A foot of snow?? We barely got an inch!!
mmm...now that's what I'm talking about! Looks super yummy!!
Post a Comment