
This morning I made smoothies as a morning snack. I was so tired I really craved coffee but since I am really trying to work on watching my calorie intake I decided to go healthy :) Smoothies is one way I can add anything in it and my kids love them! One of my favorite smoothies is a combination of apple juice, strawberries, bananas and then some spinach, yes fresh spinach! And believe me I dont' like spinach but in smoothies you can't even taste it and neither can the kids so I can sneak in some veggies and they don't even know :)

Doesn't that look good :) Its even colorful :)

Cailyn even thinks it good and she HATES veggies....what she doesn't know is that she is drinking some veggies...but hey she likes it so she doesn't need to know what's in it :)
2 comments:
bless hr little heart, she's a spinach drinker and she doesn't even know it. cutie.
somthing is wrong with that first picture, oh wait...i figured it out it's those HUGE stalks of spinachhhhh. :] Heather.....[nods my head] ;]
i'm telling you you can't taste it...I'll make you one next time you are over here and you can taste it yourself :)
Post a Comment