Sunday, January 23, 2011

23/365

Ohh goodness... little Thaddaeus, I'll let you get by with it now since I highly doubt you know what you are doing but give a few years you better not try to hold any girl's hands :)


Yesterday, Brett and I had a taste of what it would be like if we had 7 children... but don't worry, grammy...like I said....IF we had 7 children :) But thankfully if the Lord did give us 2 more, we wouldn't have 7 of them 7 and under :)....they would be older but anyway, like I was saying....IF.....now back to what I was saying...we babysat 2 little children yesterday so the parent's, our friends, could have a day out by themselves. Their little boy is 2 and their newest addition is 2 months younger then Thaddaeus. You can tell by the pictures that Thaddaeus likes having a playmate.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he's starting to look like Andrew.

The Doggett Clan said...

he IS andrew just darker! I'll have to post pictures of andrew and him...pretty scary :)

Sandra said...

LOL, you know me too well. It is amazing how much he looked like Brett when he was first born to change so quickly. Doesn't matter they are all beautiful and I love them all, even if there are 5, 6 7 or more!!!!!