Friday, March 4, 2011



sisters! I love my sisters so I am so thankful my girls have each other. There are 3 years inbetween them just like there are between me and my older sissy and me and my younger sis. My girls are beginning to enjoy each other's company more and more. I love seeing them play together. Cailyn loves to do anything Madison does, even likes to dress like her. Since Madison usually is dressed first, Cailyn will literally often look at what she is wearing then go and find something that looks like Madison's outfit(one reason I buy matching clothes for the girls).
Even down to the tights or socks, Cailyn wants to be like Madison.And one thing now I am so happy about is that Cailyn wants to wear hair bows just like Madison....if you knew Cailyn before she would NOT keep a barette in but now she is wearing bows and allowing mommy to even curl her hair...big step for us :) I hope and pray that my girls stay close just like I am with my sisters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madison looks just like you!

The Doggett Clan said...

I need to find some of my little pictures and compare...I have people say cailyn looks like me...I think madison looks more like me...