Friday, March 4, 2011
Ok this picture was taken 2 weeks ago but I still wanted to post it because I was so happy of my savings that day :) I went into Safeway for a couple items but these item were not on my "list" but came across a sale for the weekend. The box of chicken have 9 chicken breasts in each so 36 chicken breasts( which means 12 meals total for our family) and they are Purdue which I love! They were marked down to $4.99 each that day, usually $11 or $12 each. THen the formula was on sale for $3.99. Even that is not good enough for me but I had 2 coupons for $3 off any similac formula :) they had expired but you know me I am going to try to use them anyway :) and I am glad I did because they took them, never even looked at the expiration date :) now I"ll buy the formula for $.99 each :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment