Monday, March 28, 2011
I have started craving smoothies during the morning instead of my coffee. (I ran out of creamer about 2 weeks ago or so and I haven't bought it since...guess that is one way to not drink coffee :) ) I have found so many recipes for all kinds of smoothies. I am always trying a new one with new fruits or juices in it. Today's smoothie was Hawaniian fruit smoothie and it was so delicious! Brettw as home this morning so he was able to try it though he thought there was too much greens in it....but said he didn't taste it once he drank it .... that just proves that you don't watch Heather make her smoothies so you won't know what's in it....as long as they taste good that's all that counts :) Here is the recipe I will past on: Hawaiian Fruits and Greens Smoothie 1/2 cup almond milk( you could try to substitute for regular milk but I usually have almond milk so I used it) 1 frozen banana(I just used one that was in the refrig) 1/2 cup fresh pineapple or pineapple juice handful of spinach or greens :) 1/8 cup unsweetened coconut flakes 1/2 fresh or frozen strawberries 1/4 cup fresh or frozen mango Combine ingredients in blender and ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment