Friday, March 4, 2011








Is it already here that my little "baby" is mobile? Where has the time gone.....it was just yesterday that it seems like he was content just laying in the swing or in my arms! But no not anymore! he has to be on the ground and he may not be crawling but he gets to where he wants to be...his way is by rolling...and he can do it pretty fast I might add :) I am now constantly vacumming and reminding kids to pick up the small toys, crayons, paper, or whatever else that looks like he is interested in getting his little hands on and then into his mouth. I love this stage though! love his interest in EVERYTHING now, love his contagious smile, his wet kisses, his hands reaching to grab my face, and even him pulling my hair :) Just wish I could slow the clock down some!


No comments: