
Ok, this picture is from last week but this is what we did today just didn't get a new picture :) There is a park in the subdivision next to us but we can walk thru ours to get to it. As you can see behind the kids its a new subdivision that is in the process of beinging built...they built the playground first, now the houses are being built. so right now hardly anyone uses it. I like it because its small (which means I can keep tract of all my kiddoes), there is picnic tables so we can have a picnic, and I even like the 10 min walk there even if it is all uphill, that is my exercise for the day and when you are pulling a wagon with more then 40 lbs in it I think I can say I am burning major calories :)
No comments:
Post a Comment