The cupcakes I made for her birthday were homemade and the recipe was given to me by my sister Ashley. They were so awesome! I think the peanut butter icing was what was so good. You could make a regular chocolate cupcake or from scratch like I did but you gotta use this recipe for the icing :
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3 1/2 c powdered sugar
1/4 milk
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Cream butter and peanut butter. Add 1/2 powdered sugar and mix well. Blend in milk and vanilla. Add remaining powdered sugar and blend until smooth.
I have some icing left over since it does make a lot so I am going to use it to ice some brownies this week!
2 comments:
Yep, that peanut butter icing is sinful! Glad you tried it and loved it so much. Next chore you need to teach Cailyn is to iron. Pottery Barn Kids has the cutest ironing board on clearance for $24.99. Too bad they've already sold out of the iron or I would of bought it and put it back for her Christmas present. It's really adorable!
she is so cute!:) Glad she had a good birthday!!
Post a Comment