Yesteday we had another ultrasound. I haven't had an ultrasound this late with the others so it was so neat to see what our little boy looked liked at 31 weeks. Its amazing the technology we have nowadays and how clear the image is. Brett and I have seen just over the last 8 yrs how the ultrasounds get better and better. I love going for ultrasounds although this time I have to say, seeing the baby this clear and this late in the pregancy, it will be hard to wait another 8 weeks till I hold him!But Praise the Lord the baby is doing well and everything looks good. He is measuring though at 32 weeks...going to be a big baby unless he comes early(already over 4 lbs)! And the most exciting information is that he has hair(for me to have a baby with hair is rare :) ) So I won't complain anymore of the sleepless nights due to heartburn :)
So this is one of the pictures of the newest "little Doggett"

No comments:
Post a Comment