This post is a little late but I wanted to post it anyway so the grandparents could see their grandkids in their Christmas play. The kids did this play a few weeks ago in church. It was called "A Peanut Butter Christmas". Madison and Andrew was part of the choir and Nathanael was one of the sheriffs.
Jen Vilallobos and Christy Ocker did a wonderful job with the kids. The props were awesome and the kids did so well! And their outfits were so cute! (each year these ladies hand sew the kids outfits)
Madison was standing where it was hard to get a close picture but Andrew and Nathanael were standing in front so guess there are more pictures of them.....I was so proud of Andrew (well I was proud of them all)...but Andrew especially this year because last year he was too shy to stand up in front of anyone, but this year he has opened up and he is singing at the nursing homes and in church! My little boy is growing up too quickly :(
1 comment:
Hi Heather. The kids are all adorable and so sorry I missed the play. You always impress me with your desire to go homemade and natural with your daily products whether cooking or cleaning. I call you my little earth mother. I love you, Sandra
Post a Comment