Wednesday, June 11, 2008

park with michelle and bohac boys

Today was back in the 70's. so much cooler weather. I had a friend, Michelle, drop by to hang out with us today. I am so glad she came because I ended up babysitting 2 extra kids today which isn't so bad normally but today my kids were so cranky. Since it was such beautiful day I didn't want to stay indoors so took the kids to a new park up the street. Mary Bohac and her boys met us up there. But my kids didn't last too long today. They were so whiny. I think getting up before 7 played a big part. So we took them home, fed them, and put them to the bed. Well anyhow, today was busy and kinda stressful with cranky kids. Maybe they will sleep in tomorrow morning so we can have a better day.

the only time they weren't whiny was when they were eating a snack mary bohac brought
cailyn wearing a hat to help protect the sun from her head...don't think she was liking that
this morning, cailyn was all smiles :)
she sticks her tongue out a lot and here she is blowing bubbles too

caleb is the little boy I have 3 days a week

madison was crying here because she didn't want to get off the slide because there was a little water at the end and she didn't want to get dirty....oh mercy...such a whiny girl today....

No comments: