Thursday, June 19, 2008

Last night Brett was getting the kids ready for bed and he had put Andrew's TN pants on but another shirt, I think a winnie the pooh shirt. It didn't match at all and Andrew knew it. he came to me crying while pulling at his shirt. he did not want that shirt on. So I took him back to his drawer and right away he pulled out his TN shirt...such a smart boy....knows how to match his clothes :) After I put his right shirt on he went to daddy just smiling and pointing to his shirt...like he was telling him "this is the shirt that goes with my pants." :)
"Cool shades" Caleb is a little boy that I babysit 3 days a week. he is so cute and such well behaved. Anyway, today he brought these glasses for him and andrew. I thought they looked so cute with them on. Andrew loves wearing shades and in fact he is watching a movie right now and he has them on :)

1 comment:

MaMa Vaughn said...

Andrew= born+breed in MD= GO TERPS!