mom, I think my bread is finally beginning to look like yours :)
andrew enjoying some homemade cinnamon rolls
this morning I made some homemade bread and some cinnamon rolls before heading out to the park. The bread is from a starter. my mom passed it down from her. I have been making it for almost a year but it has taken me almost that much time to learn how to perfect it like my mom's. I am still learning mom but almost there :) My mom is a GREAT cook! Thanks for teaching me how to cook so I can cook for my family. I hope they enjoy my cooking as much as I enjoy yours :)
2 comments:
Thanks Heather for making me COVET!!=)
Hi, Heather!
We were recipients of your mom's wonderful bread in past years! Yours is looking just as good! It's great to see you have a blog. Meghan let me know. If you'd like to view ours, email me at wilkersonhome at yahoo dot com, and I'll put you on the invitation list. Do your sisters have a blog, too?
Have a great day! ~Jeri Lynn W.
Post a Comment