Sunday, June 8, 2008

10 Things you might not know about me...

So here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share ten things people might not know about you.
4. Tag five people at the end of your entry.


1. I am a Tennessee Volunteer Fan! GO VOLS!
2. I combined my junior and senior year in one year.
3. Went to college when I was 17
4. Sarah, I didn't get my driver's license till I was 21, so don't feel bad :)
5. I would rather be doing some type of landscaping than spending the day at the mall
6. I thoroughly enjoy water sports, like knee boarding and tubing but I get scared every time I do it, guess the adrenaline rush keeps me going :)
7. favorite sports to play are basketball and soccer
8. don't mind taking my 4 little ones to the park or to the store just to get out and about then to stay at home all day
9. enjoy scrapbooking and baking
10. married an air force guy and have a brother who is a marine :)

A friend of mine tagged me so thought it would be fun to do it.

No comments: