Wednesday, June 18, 2008

cailyn joy




who would have ever know that just a few hours ago she was screaming.. Now she acts all innocent and precious :) Can't believe she will be 3 months old next week...growing up so fast...she is smiling a lot and talking and making so many expressions. She does recognize us now, especially madison, who she adores. Today we were outside enjoying the beautiful weather. Madison had been strolling her baby doll around in her stroller. So when I saw her carrying a baby in the front yard I just thought it was her baby. I am so glad I looked again because it was not her baby doll she was carrying but Cailyn....thankfully Madison knows how to carry her and support her head...but still I wasn't too thrilled that she got Cailyn out of her carseat. So glad I caught her before she dropped her or something. I do feel bad for Madison because she is always trying to help mommy, just sometimes a little too much. But I guess I am thankful she loves her little sister and wants to help :)

1 comment:

MaMa Vaughn said...

Wow!!! Adorable pictures!! She seems to always be so smiley!!=) Hope you had fun today!!*giggle-giggle*=)