I was never been a huge fan of pretzels, soft or hard. But that all changed when I tasted a soft cinnamon and sugar pretzel dipped in cream cheese icing! Man are those awesome! TONS of calories I'm sure but it sure is worth it :) the other day I was craving a soft pretzel so I decided to try to make them. Being my first time they were OK. Next time I am going to get my friend over here that makes pretzels all the time to help me out. I do want to try to perfect it so I can make them here and there for a snack. The kids love them too so even though they weren't the best they were eaten. And I used whole wheat flour so I could tell myself these were healthier then the ones in the mall :)
No comments:
Post a Comment