Friday, December 2, 2011

thanksgiving 2011

This year we were able to spend Thanksgiving with  Brett's mom and husband and then with my family. Short visits with both families but so thankful we were able to see them both. The kids really enjoyed it since we did Christmas as well with both families  :)  I took lots of pictures but here are a few....

 I love Thaddaeus' expression...he was so excited...this dog sings and talks.....

 some grandkids that LOVE grammy's pancakes...in fact she made it both mornings we were there!
 the girls riding their new skooters...thanks grammy...they have really enjoyed riding those!

 even daddy had to ride on one :)


 Uncle Jerry (Sandra's brother) was able to join us and it was good to see him again
 the one picture we took of all of us the sun was so bright that I had to do black and white....next time will have to get a good one standing away from the sun :)
 Papa Jimmy and Grammy's dogs that the kids, espcially Cailyn LOVED!
Thanks Jimmy and Sandra for allowing us to come visit. We Love you both!

No comments: