Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lately my kids have started asking to bake things by themselves. They have always loved being in the kitchen with me "helping" me bake but recently they want to do it "all by themselves". I am still nervous with them around the oven and stovetop so I have had to think of things they can make by themselves. The one thing that I have found they can do is make waffles. So the other morning Madison made waffles for us. I had just bought Christmas M&M's for a recipe but instead allowed her to use them for her waffles. She was so excited and so were the other kids...M&M's for breakfast...wow...that never happens :)
 but don't they look so Christmasy...however you spell that word :) and they were delicious I must say!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love all your postings - wish I could have tasted those waffles. Love you all.