
Sunday evening after church the kids came home wanting to build tents. So daddy helped them build one between their beds. The kids loved it. I came in one time but they didn't see me and I came thru the back end and scared them. They screamed but liked it and wanted me to do it again :) They played for over an hour in this tent and was not happy when I said it was bedtime. It's amazing how the little simpler things like making a tent, can keep them occupied for so long and they have so much fun playing in it. forget buying toys...just make a tent :)


one of our stores has watermelon on sale for $4 so we picked up several. we can go thru one in just one day! My hubby and my sons love it!
2 comments:
Looks like ya'll had a blast! Can't wait to go!=) I didn't even recognize there room...before I read it, I was like where in the world is that...what are they doing??=) HAHA...I remember making tents when I was little! FUN STUFF!
their room=) Sorry
Post a Comment