Saturday we went to the American market at the National Harbor. There weren't many vegetables and fruits so don't think I will be going back. I did pick up some green beans, potatoes and this huge yellow squash. we had an all veggie dinner on saturday night...yummy...love garden veggies! Cailyn was watching me snap the beans so I gave her one...don't think she liked it :)
On tuesday we went to the beach with Cindy Hall and her girls. It was another beautiful day at the beach. we were there for over 4 hrs that day. Andrew still loved playing in the sand and staying far from the water :) here he is covered in sand and eating a oatmeal cookie cindy brought...you can always count on cindy to bring the junk food....and my kids love it :)
this bird kept coming near us and andrew tried so hard to catch it too
andrew watching, from a distance, the kids playing in the water...have no idea why he doesn't like to get in the water...
nathanael has no problem getting in....my little water bug...he is now going under and holding his breath.

my little princess....she did get sunburn that day. mommy had put sunscreen on but forgot to reapply it...she was a tough trooper and hardly complained of it hurting...I felt so bad though....
No comments:
Post a Comment