Today we went to the beach with Michelle. It was the most perfect day. No humidity. Even Cailyn went and enjoyed her first day at the beach. Didn't like her feet getting wet but enjoyed laying out on a towel :) This first picture of andrew I played around with the colors using the new website Sarah found for me. Thanks sarah, I finally am getting the hang of it...it is so cool!I found this crab in the water so brought it on the sand to show the kids. It was already dead. Andrew and Madison wanted to cover it up with sand then Nathanael came along and dug it back up and threw it back in the water. he said that was where they belonged :)


As you can see Nathanael is the only one that really loves the water! He was in it pretty much the whole time. Whereas andrew and madison enjoys playing in the sand. Andrew did put his feet in this time and seemed to enjoy it, except when he fell in the water. He came back up saying "cold, cold" :)


No comments:
Post a Comment