Friday, July 18, 2008

the other day I pulled out the "moon sand" and played with the kids. Even cailyn had to be down there to watch the kids play...has to be where the action is :)
today we went over to Sarah's house to play. brought over a little wading pool so the kids could play in it. Usually no one except nathanael plays in the water when we are over there but today even andrew and megan got in. They all had lots of fun.
Cailyn has found her fingers to suck on but I am trying to take them out and put a paci instead because I don't want finger suckers....too hard to get them off that....

1 comment:

MaMa Vaughn said...

Hey hey hey...I need some updates??=) Are you in TN yet? Hope you are having fun...U better return...we need you usher-self here on Sat.=)! Be safe and have a blast with your mommy and daddy~~