One of the favorite things our family enjoys doing is biking. There is a railtrail close to us where we go a lot. The trail is 26 miles long, though we have only gone 12 miles as a family. There are many places you can stop along the way to rest or have a picnic. This particular day we stopped and had lunch at one of the stops beside the marsh area. It was beautiful! And to top it off there were 2 bald eagles that day sitting on a tree and they were actually "calling" to one another. I had never heard an eagle but that day I did and it was so neat! The kids really enjoyed watching them and it was hard to pull them away when time to get back on the trail.
the eagles are sitting on the left side of the white tree....of all days I didnt' bring my other lense for my camera so I couldn't zoom in :(
Thaddaeus thinks he can make his sandwich by himself :)
One of the eagles soaring right above us...oh to have had my zoom lense....
We only saw one deer that day...some days we have seen wild turkeys or bucks
No comments:
Post a Comment