

Yes, I know those balloons look like 2 big ears :) I didn't realize it until after pictures :) anyway, we celebrated Andrew's 5th birthday last month(yea,kinda behind on my blogging) . Things I love about my little Andrew: his' smile will brighten your day , he loves to cuddle and hug, he loves sports and is my little athlete . This year he will be starting school which he is so excited to be "in school" with his siblings. :) I am just so thankful Andrew is a part of our clan! :) Happy Birthday Andrew! and thanks to our friends and to Grammy who helped celebrate this special day with us!


Jackson trying to hit the pinata

Seth swinging

Brett thinks he is going to throw that balloon at me but he better think again :)

the mad dash to get water balloons!
No comments:
Post a Comment