And for some reason the gnats here were terrible! I think we ate gnats every time we talked and no telling how many gnats our noses sucked up :) Gross, I know but tis true! The good thing about it all was that we completed our quests and now we can say we have played frisee golf :) We did end the day with a nice boat ride and that was something that our family had not done before either. So Grammy, we may take you to play frisbee golf next time you come but we will definitely take you on the paddle boats :)
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
And for some reason the gnats here were terrible! I think we ate gnats every time we talked and no telling how many gnats our noses sucked up :) Gross, I know but tis true! The good thing about it all was that we completed our quests and now we can say we have played frisee golf :) We did end the day with a nice boat ride and that was something that our family had not done before either. So Grammy, we may take you to play frisbee golf next time you come but we will definitely take you on the paddle boats :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You just totally made me laugh! :) I can only imagine you and the kids throwing those frisbees and them going EVERYWHERE. I would have loved to see the looks on everyone behind you faces. :) And then the sucking up the nat part...haha. too funny! Looks like ya'll were having lots of fun!
Post a Comment