Friday, February 18, 2011

We stopped in Gatlinburg, TN on the way back home from Mississippi. we were able to stay two nights in a cabin, which was provided by brett's Uncle Jerry. We had so much fun those two days! one day we went to the Aquarium there in Gatlinburg. Thanks to Jen for sending me a "homeschool card" we were able to use that to prove we did homeschool and we got 50% off our tickets! Thanks Jen!

this is actually the bottom side of a shark...looks like a ghost :)











I would love to have a bis fish aquarium like this in my house! it is so relaxing to watch! and it would keep the kids occupied :)










4 comments:

MaMa Vaughn said...

hey I've been there. looong ago when I was young and a college student. hehe. :] Looks like ya'll had a blast!

Anonymous said...

You get one of those aquariums and leave it to Cailyn to figure out how to break the glass and flood your house with water and fish.

The Doggett Clan said...

or she would be swimming with the fish :)

Laine said...

I went there a looong time ago in my senior year of high school. I loved the tunnel too! Glad ya'll had fun!