Friday, October 15, 2010
It has been over 2 years since I have blogged. So much has happened in those two years. My mommy went home to be with the Lord in February of 2009. One of the main reason I first got into blogging was for her and dad to see updates on the children and what was going on in our lives since we didn't see each other as much as we would have liked. Since her passing I really hadn't been too eager to get back into blogging. Now I am going to try my best to blog here and there so my daddy can see his grandbabies, since now we have 5 children :) Our fifth arrived in July of this year. Thaddaeus Lee was born weighing in at 8lbs on July 25 at 8:00am. I'll post pictures in the next post of his delivery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment