Friday, October 15, 2010

I made chicken enchilladas tonight for supper and they were soo yummy I'd thought I would share the recipe.

Creamy Chicken Enchilladas:
1 pkg cream cheese
2 Tbl water
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
5 cups cooked chicken

Sauce:
2 cans condensed chicken soup
2 cups sour cream
1 cup milk
2 cups cheddar cheese
green onions opitional

Conbine the cream cheese, water, onion powder, cumin, salt, and pepper until smooth. stir in chicken. then place 1/4 cup down center of tortilla. Roll up and place in greased 13 by 9 pan. In bowl mix sauce ingred and then spread of tortillas. bake uncovered at 350 for 20 min then take out and spread cheese and bake another 5 min or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!

I made 6 tortillas tonight and only used half of the sauce so I froze the other half for next time. so you might want to half the sauce unless you make more tortillas.

No comments: