Well on saturday we started the day by going to the Grand Hotel. Near the end my camera's battery went dead, yes dead and I didn't have the recharger with me :( so here and there I could turn on the camera and get a picture or two but for the most day I didn't have my camera...so missed taking pictures of us biking around the island and all the scenery on the route...
when we got back from bicycling, we took a horse and carrage and rode around the island and that was so much fun except it started raining and the horse decided to go sooooo slow! But brett enjoyed it because he was able to be the 'driver'...even used the whip a couple of times to get the horse moving....I don't think the horse liked him :)
Even though it is raining and cold now, we have had a good day...
No comments:
Post a Comment