Tuesday, September 2, 2008

bass children



Last week Nathanael asked is
he could put another picture
on the refrigerator and I said
he could. Well he couldn't find
another magnet so I told him to
go one. Well he found cranky.
At the end of cranky there is a
magnet...such a smart little boy :)

Madison loves to dress up. This day
she actually decided to be a cowgirl
instead of her normal princess...so maybe
she isn't all girlie :) yea!


Last Wednesday I had 9 kids in my house!
Caleb who I normally watch on Wednesday
and then I had Jenny's kids as well. Full house
but praise the Lord they all had fun and they
were all played well together. I was able to
sit down on the couch during nap time :)

This is Sammy, Jenny's youngest. He
is a beautiful boy with beautiful eyes!

Ok, sammy that is as close as you get
to my little girl :) I think Cailyn likes
the attention though :)

best buds!



The pie I actually was able to bake....it's
nice sometimes to have other kids around
so my kids have someone to play with
and they allow me to do things I like to
do...number one - baking :) So this time
it was a berry pie...

2 comments:

MaMa Vaughn said...

That magnet thing is so funny! I like the pictures of Cailyn and Sammy! Too cute!!

You are a super momma!!

MaMa Vaughn said...

oh yeah...look at Ms. Baker what she can do!! You are a awesome food maker Ms. Baker!!=)