Today we had our first day of school :)
It started out being crazy. We all slept in
till 9 which was late but hey I like it :)
Then to get up and realize that someone
had tried to steal our van last night. So I
had to call the police and take care of that.
So by 10 we were able to start "school." the
kids loved it! I am doing K-4 for them both.
Nathanael will breeze thru it but I am trying
to get Madison up to par with him so I can
continue to teach just one grade with them
both. I think Madison will catch up...she is
a smart girl. And even Andrew had to sit in
and color with them and he actually did
his colors. I am babysitting a little boy and
I was hoping they would play together but
Andrew would rather "go to school" with his
siblings :) Anyway, had a good 1st day of
homeschooling :)
1 comment:
Hey I like your profile picture! That's a good picture of ya'll! So, someone tried to steal your van!! Good grief! Andrew already knows his colors?? That great, Megan doesn't she says, " I want green...and you give her yellow and she says "thank you"=) She has no clue!=)
Post a Comment