Hard to believe my little baby is almost
five months old. These first few months
go by so fast! She is laughing and loves
for people to talk to her. She rolls over
all the time now but hates being on her
tummy. the bad thing is that she doesn't
always roll back onto her back and she
lays there screaming till someone rolls
her back on her back and then she rolls
back on her tummy.....so needless to say
I don't put her on her back very often :) she
sits in her saucer :)
today she wore her first pair of shoes :)
Madison kept insisting she wears shoes so
finally got them out and her foot fits it.
Madison then asked if Cailyn could walk
now that she has shoes on....I think she can't
wait to have a sister to play with her :)
1 comment:
Heather, I love all the pictures of Cailyn especially the shoe one!!=) Cute, CUTE!!=)
Post a Comment