Monday, June 11, 2012

andrew's birthday

Wow! 2 posts in one day :)  Kids are sleeping so decided to do one more before this mommy goes to bed.   Andrew's birthday was this past Friday. Our second  boy just turned 5! It didnt' seem possible to be celebrating his 5th birthday. And he was so proud of losing his first tooth this weekend too...guess he is a big boy now!   For his birthday he wanted to go to the beach; so we as a family, plus grammy(she was able to be here for his birthday), spent the day at the beach. I took lots of pictures but will have to put those pictures up later after I edit them :)   Here are just the ones with the cake. I love these pictures with Thaddaues watching his big brother blow out the candles and all. He loves his big brothers. In fact he doesn't like to sit in his high chair anymore...he likes to sit on the bench with his brothers.... :( guess he is growing up too fast too....



No comments: