Thursday, August 18, 2011

TN trip in July

These little boys had to copy what the older boys were doing :)

These boys had the best of time! They were inseparately the whole week!



sitting beside Granny's graveside(it was really humid that night so that is why the kids are so sweaty and Thaddaeus was shirtless :) ).





Papa had bought TONS of food for the grandkids...it looks like a lot of snack food but after just 5 days with 9 grandkids, most of it was gone! Spencer was a little piggy that week....that little guy likes to eat :)




they both stole their mommy's phone........





but look who has them now ? :)

































I have been so behind in my postings due to my mornings sickness plus starting homeschooling again. But I have been told I need to put up the pictures from my TN trip so my daddy could see them...so daddy I spent some time today to try to get some up. Of course this is only half but you shall see the other half as soon as I can get around to them next.. :) These are my favorite and I thought you would think so too :)




























No comments: